It was an amazing experience writing with a group of great bloggers in #LetsBlogWithPri – April. I will continue the program in May 2019 and I can’t be more excited! The “Let’s Blog with Pri” campaign aims at making blogging a regular habit. The format is based on a blog chain and linky party and the guidelines for the same are, as mentioned below.
The activity starts in May, and the deadline of completing your blog is every Tuesday. So your first blog should go up by 7th May.
We will plan out 4 Blogs – on 7th, 14th, 21st, and 28th May, respectively. These are all Tuesdays.
You may go by the prompt, or you may use an interpretation of your own, the only requirements are:
– Submitting a blog on time ( by 11:59 PM on Tuesdays )
– Add the badge
– Add your post to the linky on my blog (details will be shared)
-Hyperlinking one person before and after you
-Non sponsored blog – a blog written for your will to write, not because it is sponsored.
– Every Wednesday you would need to promote your blog on IG. Kindly make posts/stories around it, tagging me and the hashtag.
Hyperlinking: You ay add a line at the end of your blog, before posting the badge stating ” This blog is a part of the #LetsBlogWithPri Campaign hosted by Prisha Lalwani from www.Mummasaurus.com. I would like to thank <person before you in the list> for introducing me in the blog train. You can read her blog here. I would like to introduce <Person next in Line> . You can read his/her blog here”
The group is required to be very rigid with their discipline to writing. Plz plan your month and be available for the activity. Last minute backing out will be difficult to accommodate.
Everyone will be required to fill up a form so we have all the details of you.
You can write 3 blogs if you are really busy, but 4 is preferred and encouraged.
Engagements mean likes and comments (and social media shares, if applicable)
– Engaging on host’s blog is mandatory
– Engaging in blogs that you are hyperlinking is also mandatory.
So 3 mandatory blog engagements are solicited.
Thereafter, it is on you to read and engage with the groups’ posts. The more your read, the more beneficial it is for your blog.
Engagement on IG is not mandated. You are free to engage/skip.
In a nutshell:
- Publish and link blog by Tuesdays
- Instagram post and stories on Wednesdays
- Engage on host’s blog, engage on 2 people you are hyperlinking to.
- Stick to timelines.
Simply Paste the badge in the “Text Tab” at the bottom of your blog post.
Badge code is as follows:
<img class=”” src=”http://www.mummasaurus.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/LetsBlogWithPri.png” width=”387″ height=”388″ /><b>Hosted By :
IG: <a href=”http://www.instagram.com/mummasaurus1″>@mummasaurus1</a>
FB: <a href=”http://www.facebook.com/mummasaurus1″>/mummasaurus1</a></b>
Prompts for the Month of April:
- Guide to <ilness> in babies <or grown ups>
- 5 Reasons why Your little one is crying
- Managing a School Bully
- Simple Lifestyle Changes that can Turn your life around
- 3 Recipes made from <choice of ingredient>
- Quote Prompt “No Matter your Age, You always need your Mom”
- Image Prompt:
Image Source: Pixabay
Train Sequence for May
|Mahati Ramya Adivishnu||https://www.fantasticfeathers.in|
|Kapila Rattan Bhowmik||https://www.everylittlethinghappiness.com|
|Cindy Ann Dsilva||http://www.blogaberry.com/|
These rules and guidelines are for the campaign of #LetsBlogwithPri hosted by Prisha Lalwani from www.Mummasaurus.com
Please add your links for the week below: