When you are on keto, one big trouble is having pretty much the same items every single day!! Paneer, Chicken, may be some fish or prawns on a few days , but yeah, Pretty much this! Innovating with the same ingredients can be a challenge, but hey! That’s something I’ll be helping you with today. Super simple, super easy recipe, and did i mention, SUPER YUMM Too?? What’s even better is that anyone who’s not really “dieting” can also try this recipe and is bound to love it! Here is a keto chicken kebab recipe, that is ready in minutes and tastes like heaven!!
Here’s what you need:
200g chicken keema
1 cheese cube
2 tbsp ghee/butter/coconut oil
1 heaped tbsp paste of ginger+garlic+green chilly
2 tsp red chilly powder
1 tsp garam masala
Salt as per taste
For Garnish I have used:
1 tsp Mint mayo ( I had Veeba Mint Mayo Available)
1 tbsp Schezwan Chutney ( I had Ching’s Available)
Replacements in Ingredients (for people who are not on the keto diet):
You can use
More oil/ghee/butter to fry the kebabs
More Cheese to Stuff inside the kebabs
More quantity of the toppings and dips
Mint chutney instead of Mint Mayo
Ketchup instead of Schezwan Chutney
You can add the yolk of one egg
- Simply add all the ingredients in a bowl, except the grated cheese. Mix with very gentle hands, as kneading the mixture can lead to really dense, hard, kebabs
- Preferably use refrigerated Keema. If not, then refrigerate the mix for 8-10 minutes once it is ready
- Then take a spoon full of the mix, spread it gently on your palm, add some cheese and close it, making it like a patty
- again, try and refrigerate (not freeze) the mix for 8-10 minutes before frying
- Heat fats (ghee/butter/etc, whatever you want to use) on a tava or skillet, or any pan with a flat bottom
- Once the ghee/butter is really very hot, gently slide the kebabs onto it
- Kebabs can fry in very little oil, so you can add many of those on the skillet and fry them together
- let them get golden brown on one side before you flip them over. This should take about a minute or so on each side.
- Once they are golden brown on both sides, serve them with some dips of choice, or your favorite paranthas and have a delightful meal.
Things to take note:
1. Do not knead the kebab mix, or do not mix with harsh hands. The more you mix or knead the mix, the harder the kebabs will turn out to be
2. Add lots of chillies, and a little extra salt, as the kebabs tend to taste very bland without appropriate and abundant flavoring
3. It adds a lot more flavor to use freshly made chilli-ginger-garlic paste, compared to the ready made ones
4. Break the coriander sprigs in to smaller bit when adding in the mix, as compared to chopping them, as coriander tastes heavenly in the kebabs, once it is done.
You can watch a demo video on my Instagram Grid, or simply play the video below:
17 thoughts on “5 Minute Easy Cheesy Keto Chicken Kebab Recipe”
Looks yum! Totally trying this.
Though I am a vegetarian but still these are looking great options for people who are trying to follow keto diet.
A perfect recipe for those who are trying to have a keto diet in their routine
This comes at right time.. M on keto these days n fed up of daily paneer egg n chicken.. this surely gonna make my dinner tonight
so yummy looking dish, I rely on vegan diet but thats look so tempting .i really want to know apart from paneer what more can vegan people can take in keto diet
I am going to try this out! It looks delicious. And really easy too. Thanks for sharing the recipe
Oh this is such a yummy recipe. Although not on Keto diet, I will definitely try to make this.
I was waiting for this recipe ever since I saw this on your insta story! This is a really yummy keto version kebab recipe! Will ask my grandmom to make these! 😍
These looks great and the recipe too look easy. I would try a vegetarian version of this soon. Thanks for sharing
May I request you for a similar quick and delicious recipe with tofu /paneer. Being vegetarian I need that :). But this recipe will get lots of love from chicken lovers!
thank you for the simple recipe, i will try this soon. keto or non keto, this can be tried by everyone and enjoyed.
Omg yum yum!! If these kebabs are not made as a #ketorecipe then can minced chicken be replaced with boiled jackfruit? #surreads
Sounds yum!!! Ket or no keto these are going to be tried out for sure!! Everyone loves a good kebab around here <3
I love to try out new dishes while at home. Will surely try making these delicious kebabs some time soon.
Thanks for sharing the recipe. My son and husband love chicken and would love to try these kebabs. I can’t wait to try these at Home.
Amazing and beautiful post. Cheesy keto chicken Kabab is so tempting and mouthwatering. This is so nutritious and healthy. Great recipe.
I’ve watched your video in Instagram and yes it’s super quick and easily made from all available ingredients in the kitchen. Would love to try.