First things first – Thank you for Joining this initiative! We are in the second season of “Let’s Blog with Pri” campaign. We Started the first season of #LBWP last year, and ran it successfully for 3 months, before we went on a hiatus.
The campaign aims at making writing blogs a regular habit and working towards building a blog train. The blog train, regularity in writing, and thus the discipline in writing helps increase our statistics as bloggers. Here are the simple rules and guidelines for the campaign.
- I will share prompts monthly, so you can think and plan your posts around it.
- Posts can be exactly as per prompt or inspired by the prompt. You can also write a blog absolutely unrelated to the prompt, but it should not be a sponsored post.
- The activity starts on the 10th of August, and the deadline for completing your blog post for the week is every Friday. So your first blog should go live on or by the 14th of August.
- There shall be 4 minimum blogs in a month. Preferable is 5 blogs, one every week. But just in case you cannot complete all 5, 4 is the minimum requirement
- A chain will be shared and you would be required to link the person before and after you in the blog chain. It is a mandate to have a do-follow hyperlink for people you are linking to.
- it is mandatory to add the host badge in your blog, and then link your blog in the host’s blog, as per linky shared.
- Badge code is as follows: <img src=”https://www.mummasaurus.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/WhatsApp-Image-2020-08-09-at-12.39.04-PM.jpeg” width=”387″ height=”388″ />
<br><b>Hosted By :
IG: <a href=”http://www.instagram.com/mummasaurus1″>@mummasauruss</a><br>
FB: <a href=”http://www.facebook.com/mummasaurus1″>/mummasaurus1</a></b>
- I will need people who are very rigid with their discipline in writing. Plz plan your month and be available for the activity. Last minute backing out will be difficult.
- Important tags and hashtags: – #LBWP #LetsBlogWithPri S2 @mummasauruss
Prompts for the Month of August – September:
1. Low-Calorie version of a high-calorie recipe (eg, sugar-free gulab jamun)
2. Independence Day
3. Change of Life routines/methods during the lockdown
4. Funny things my kid has actually said
5. Apps that are essential as a blogger/Instagrammar
6. Idiom Prompt: “We’ll cross that bridge when we come to it”
7. How to start potting plants at home – basic care, how to order, what plants to start with
8. Social Media Etiquette (can be email, or as an influencer, or any details you think are a part of social media etiquette – as a user or as an influencer)
9. How to start doing (a new hobby) like may be How to start playing a piano at home, or how to do DIY Games for your child.
10. Picture Prompt:
- Everyone is required to publish their blogs by Friday, and share the same on Instagram on Saturday. It is mandatory to add #LetsBlogWithPri Season 2 & @mummasauruss in your Posts & stories
- Engaging on the host’s blog is mandatory. Engaging on 2 blogs above you and 2 blogs below you in the chain is also mandatory. So a total of 5 blog links a week – pretty doable 🙂
These rules and guidelines are for the campaign of #LetsBlogwithPri Season 2, hosted by Prisha Lalwani from www.Mummasaurus.com