As a matter of fact, we live in highly confusing times. The information we need isn’t actually missing, thanks to the Internet. The information we rather have is either incomplete, shared with us absolutely out of context or the most common catastrophe – “different doctors, different diagnosis, and different prescriptions”. Same is the case with nutrition of our children. While 1 out of every 4 children have stunted growth and poor nutrition, in urban cities of the country, 2.5% of the total children suffer from childhood obesity. Simply meaning, while some of us are over feeding our children with calories, often empty, nutrition-less ones, many children are a bit too skinny and suffer poor growth due to lack of nutrients.
Pediasure and its role in a child’s nutrition
Pediasure is a leading health drink, aiming at providing calorie dense food for children. It helps parents complete the daily calorific and nutritional intake required for optimum growth of their children.
Becoming a common, household name for many parents, Pediasure suggests that each serving contains about 7g of proteins, and 37 other vital nutrients and vitamins. Pediasure helps with the below benefits on consumption:
- Helps in healthy weight gain
- Supplies essential calories
- Helps enhance intake of appropriate proteins, fats and essential vitamins and minerals.
The Fun and Learn Pack by Pediasure
An interesting twist to Pediasure is the Fun and Learn pack. The pack comes in an eco-friendly paper carton box, instead of the conventional plastic jar.
The carton has an activity printed on the inside. Children are required to cut the pieces of the carton, as per clear directions mentioned, and build figurines and games out of the carton box.
Benefits of the Carton Box Fun and Learn Pack of Pediasure
I personally loved this variant more, for the following reasons:
- There is less carbon footprint
- Lesser usage and expenditure or wastage of plastic
- A very interesting activity for kids that helps build their creativity
- Since the DIY activity in the box has to be done with the help of an adult, it helps kids and parents/caretakers build better bonds
- Lesser screen time owing to the engaging activity
The fun and learn pack of Pediasure helps aim at two targets with a single box – engaging kids, while providing them appropriate number of calories for their growth and right nutrition. So when are you buying your box?