Ever since my twinadoes were born, we have tried several brands of baby products. It is when we stumbled upon the Palmer’s Cocoa Range for Babies that we realized our search is finally over! Palmers has been a renowned name for years and needs no introduction per se. When they launched their baby range, I really wanted to try it for my boys.
I had somewhat settled with a brand when I received samples from Babychakra for Palmer’s body lotion and baby wash.This review is based on my experience with those samples. This is not a sponsored post and consists of my honest opinion alone.
1. Palmer’s Baby Wash with Cocoa Butter & Shea Butter
Size:- 250 ml
Price: – INR 520
What Mummasaurus Likes:-
- Palmers body wash turned out to be one of those rare baby washes that completely washes off after a quick rinse. I have hated the soapy feeling baby washes leave even after multiple rinses.
2. It requires a very small amount of wash to bathe the baby.
3. Plamer’s Baby Was lathers well.
4. It has a very mild and pleasant chocolate-like sweet smell. The baby keeps mildly fragrant through the day.
5. It is hypoallergenic and mild, free from Sulphates and Phthalates.
6. The Wash contains Cocoa Butter and Shea Butter, known for their ability to Moisturiser and nourish skin.
7. It also contains Vitamin E which is a natural antioxidant.
8. The bottle comes with a pump making it easy to use single-handedly for times when our baby needs more attention.
- I think the design of the bottle is too simple, given that it’s a baby product.
- The color and design of most of its products are pretty much the same. Different colored bottles make it easier to pick the right one from your stack.
- I personally think it is a little higher on the pricing. Though the quantity required is really less and one bottle lasts really long.
- Because of the tall, pump bottle design, the remnants are difficult to extract, leading to some wastage.
2. Palmer’s Baby Butter with Cocoa Butter and Aloe
Size:- 250 ml
Price:- INR 520
What Mummasaurus Likes:-
- The Palmers baby butter lotion feels satin smooth and creamy to touch.
- Its consistency makes it easy to spread and gets absorbed by the skin really fast
- The nourishment stays up to 24 hours!!! (Really!)
- The lotion smells like really sweet chocolates and I absolutely love that!
- The smell is long lasting but very mild. So unless you hug the child, you won’t get too much of an aroma.
- The quality of the product is great, just a little quantity does the job and spreads well.
- ZERO stickiness and greasiness. Quick to absorb and stays for a long time
- Again, I think a certain amount of the product is wasted because of the pump bottle.
- The bottle design is nothing very attractive or unusual.
Mummasaurus’ Final Verdict:-
I absolutely dig this! It is my favourite body wash and baby lotion now. We have permanently moved on to Palme’s for our everyday needs, using them regularly for my twinadoes.
In case you want to purchase these products, I got a great deal at Amazon.in where I bought a combo of these Palmer’s products at a heavy discount. Check it out here.
Don’t forget to give this product a try and share your experience with me in the comments below.
Share and like us for regular updates.
You may also like to read:- The Nomad’s Holi
24 thoughts on “[[Review]]Palmer’s Cocoa Range for Babies Palmer’s Baby Butter and Palmers Baby Wash”
I have never tried this product on my kids.. your thoughts are helpful.. but I don’t see anything extraordinary in it to leave my current product and try a new one.. will keep this in mind
I love the fact that it is non greasy and quick absorb.
I love their cocoa butter lotion
Yes, non greasy and moisturizes really well!!
Loved the post. I use Palmers products a lot and find them pretty decent too.
I love them too…!!
I’ve never tried the baby range!! But otherwise I love palmers as a brand
I have tried only the baby range and that tempts me to try more of their products. In absolute love with these!!
Love when the kids smell good all day!! Definitely going to trying out thanks! Love the nails btw 😉
It’s even amazing when they keep smelling like chocolate. Ghosh!!
Lovely nail art dear. This seems amazing product
Yes, absolutely love the results!!
I used Palmers stretch marks cream and was very happy with the results. Didn’t know they had a baby range too. Must try it out.
Oh they do and I’m absolutely in love with it!
I absolutely love Palmers. Never tried their baby range though. Thanks for the review.
Nice post & it contains a lot of important information
Much helpful review! I used palmers butter in my pregnancy though
Great review!! I’ll have to try these
Honest and useful review. Today’s moms are lucky enough to have ready hand review like this. Thanks for sharing.
Great! Thanks for the review. I have been using palmer’s lip balm and very much happy with it. Shall try these above products soon👍
thanks for the review will definitely try this
It smells so good
An amazing pics of superb Palmer’s skin care products .