Navratri or Navratras are just around the corner. And it’s hard to miss a celebration of womanhood, a celebration of a woman’s power. So, to celebrate this occasion, I introduce an Instagram-marathon or an instathon. The major theme of the Instathon is Navras. Navras- meaning 9 emotions of human beings, is a popular concept of acting and other demonstrated forms of art. I would be imbibing the 9 Ras, the 9 flavors, or forms of emotions into the instathon. Let’s talk more about the campaign on this blog – introducing Navraswithpri
NavraswithPri – Navaratri Insta-Marathon
This instathon is organized during the Chaitra Navratri of 2020.
It will start on the 17th of October, 2020 & end on the 25th of November, 2020
Here are some basic rules & Guidelines for the campaign.
- Every participant needs to make A Post for the day’s theme
- They also need to post 1 story for the same
- All their content for the day should be completed by 3 PM every day. No delays.
- Once your post is LIVE on Instagram, share its Link in the WhatsApp group
- Ensure to Tag @mummasauruss & #NavraswithPri #NavraswithPriS1
- Commenting on the Host’s post is mandatory
- Commenting on 1 person above & 1 person below you in the posting sequence is mandatory
- Total of 3 comments per person per day
- Please commit if you can. Kindly no backing out or skipping in between.
Themes & Prompts for the NavraswithPri
The theme & prompts are based on the Navras concept, which talks about the 9 emotions of a human being. The prompts are:
17th October – शृंगार Shringaara (Adornment/ decking up for love)
18th October – हास्य Haasya (Laughter)
19th October – करुण Karuna (kind-heartedness/Compassion)
20th October – रौद्र Raudra (Anger)
21st October – वीर Veera (Valour/brave)
22nd October – भयानक Bhayanaka (fear)
23rd October – वीभत्स Bheebhatsya (Disgust)
24th October – अद्भुत Adbhutata (Wonderful/Surprised)
25th October – शांत Shaant (Peace/Tranquil)
26th October – Dashmi, Dussehra
The 10th Prompt, of Dashmi/Dussehra, is optional.
Some Tips for Writing Posts for NavraswithPri
The #NavraswithPri campaign is being conducted to help generate more positive and happy content, especially around festivities. The prompts and the campaign are open to everyone irrespective of religious belief, gender, age, or any other parameters. Here are some tips that will help increase your reach with the regularity of posting:
- Write short captions – well, as short as possible.
- Read your draft a few times, so you can edit and discard aspects that are not crucial to the story
- Put hashtags that are relevant to the picture
- Use a picture and a caption that go hand in hand.
- A clear, eye-catching, happy picture, tend to get more clicks and responses
- Be clear, be honest, but word it well. I wouldn’t recommend using unfiltered language to post about a theme. The wording is everything.
- The days we have before the event, sit down, and sort out the images and interpretations of your prompts. So on the publishing dates, it does not get overwhelming. Most of us are parents, so we know how crazy last minute things can get
- Enjoy the campaign, the rush, and the urgency of posting on time, with a group. If it feels forced, it will reflect in your writing.
- There are no prizes because this campaign is being done for the love of Instagram and content. It’s not a competition, but a community-building activity.
Fill this google form below:
This blog is also a part of the #letsblogwithpri campaign going on simultaneously as we prepare for the #NavrasWithPri Campaign.
Hosted By : Prisha Lalwani Mummasaurus.com
Post your weekly links below:
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Nice concept Prisha. It’s a good way to bring like minded people together to spread positivity
Nice navrathri campaign… looks interesting but its exciting only for those celebrating the festival… so ill skip that and concentrate on letsblogwithpri only hehehe!
Thats a lovely idea to njoy Navratri and get some content for instagram.
That’s definitely going to be fun to be a part of this Navratri Instathon. Excited to play along…
Collaborating with you is a wonderful experience Prisha. Lot of learning and challenges. Absolutely taking part in the the Navratrathon
Loving this Prisha. No matter how busy work keeps me, I always take out time to write for this campaign. The enthusiasm keeps me going 🙂
Super excited to be a part of this amazing and positive instathon…. I will share all the food I can think of in next 9 days
A nice way to celebrate Navratri and indulge other also in the celebrations. I will checkout the posts over next few days. 🙂
I am thoroughly enjoying this instathon Prisha. Absolutely beautiful and brilliant promots.